Connect With Us
Speak directly with a Universal Orlando Resort Vacation Specialist via Email, Phone, Online Chat or Text Messaging Service.
The most efficient way to get in touch with us is to email us by the email section below. Please allow 3-4 business days for a Universal Representative to respond.
Our team is dedicated to assisting our Travel Agent partners with bookings and questions on products for Universal Orlando Resort™.
By calling, you can get questions answered; get help with booking and recommendations for clients. They are here to help you get answers faster and are dedicated to resolving any issues or problems, including past travel issues.
Hours of Operation
Hours of Operation: Travel Agent Dedicated Team
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 7:00pm EST
Additional Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7:30am - 9:00am EST and 7:00pm - 12:00am EST
Saturday 7:30am - 10:00pm EST
Sunday 7:30am - 9:00pm EST
General Travel Agent Line: 1-800-224-3838
Live Chat With Us
Universal Parks and Resorts Vacations™ now offers Live Chat - the most instant communication for our Travel Agents to access a representative via Chat from the VAX VacationAccess booking engine. Our dedicated team is able to answer questions, offer suggestions on vacation packages, and guide Travel Agents in creating vacation itineraries on the website.
Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Friday 9:00am - 7:00pm EST
Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm EST
How will a Travel Agent engage with the Chat team?
- Travel Agents who are in the VAX VacationAccess booking engine will have a chat button located on the right hand side of the page. The chat button will let them know they are engaged with UPRV.
What types of questions can be asked and answered via CHAT?
- Product and package component questions (i.e. which hotels offer the Free Universal Express™ Unlimited ride access?)
- Pricing and availability on the package (i.e. what is the total cost for my party?)
- Basic non-transactional questions (i.e. what time is check-in?)
- Policies and Procedures on the package (i.e. where do I pick up my tickets?)
- Trouble shooting (i.e. can I use my international credit card?)
- VAX troubleshooting and navigation (i.e. what does this error message mean?)
What are the limitations with Chat?
- Universal Orlando Representatives are not able to take credit card information from a Travel Agent or perform financial transactions directly through Chat
- Travel Agents are referred to the Guest Contact Center if they need to change hotel, tickets, lead guest name, or travel dates. Travel Agents must also call the GCC, should they need to cancel a vacation package
Text Messaging Services are now available to UPRV travel agents and their clients who have made full payment on a vacation package. You and your guests now have the option to TEXT Universal Orlando Representatives basic informational questions about Universal Orlando Resort™ and their upcoming vacation.
Hours of Operation
Sunday - Saturday 10:00am - 7:00pm EST
What types of questions can be asked and answered via TEXT?
Guest and Travel Agents can ask non-transactional questions only for example:
- General Park or Hotel information
- Transportation options
- Current online, pricing information (i.e. Universal Express™ Pass or Universal Dining Plan™ pricing for a set date)
- Universal CityWalk™ information
The following types of questions cannot be answered via TEXT
- Package Payment Options
- Vacation package modifications
- Price quotes for complete packages
- VAX/Sherpa Technical Support
How will a Guest or Travel Agent know about the Text Service Option?
Once final payment is applied, E-Travel Documents will be sent to the email address on record, giving the guest/Travel Agent access to a "Short Code" - a five digit code to which guests and agents can send text messages from their mobile device to Universal Orlando.